General Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are sold by Hethersett Box Office on behalf of Hethersett Pantomime Group and Hethersett Players.
- By placing your order you warrant that all details you provide to us for the purpose of booking, ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the ticket or service. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us.
- The use of mobile phones and the making of recordings or photography, with or without flash, within the Village Hall are strictly forbidden.
- Hethersett Village Hall is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking including e-cigarettes is not permitted inside these premises.
- Hethersett Pantomime Group, Hethersett Players or Hethersett Box Office cannot be held responsible for any personal property.
- Hethersett Pantomime Group, Hethersett Players or Hethersett Box Office reserves the right to alter or vary the performance / event due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or change tickets. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All tickets are subject to availability.
- It is a condition of sale in respect of all tickets that a ticket is only valid for admission to the performance it was booked for
- Every member of the audience must be in possession of a valid ticket. Altered or defaced tickets will not be valid.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check the date, time and show on your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Subject to proof and at the discretion of Hethersett Box Office, lost tickets will be replaced free of charge.
Cancelled or Rescheduled Shows
- In the unlikely event that the pantomime performances are unable to go ahead or they have to be postponed, you will be given the choice of either receiving a full refund of the value of your tickets, or kindly donating the money to the Hethersett Pantomime Group or Hethersett Players respectively, supporting the future work of the group and the local charities they support. If this were to happen and you choose to receive a refund, we will inform you of how to obtain your full refund using the contact details you’ve provided.
Ticket Resell & Exchange
- If you cannot use tickets already paid for, Hethersett Box Office can exchange them for another performance, subject to availability.
- Alternatively, tickets can be returned to The Hethersett Box Office (or Front of House) and offered for resale. A refund will only be offered if the tickets are subsequently resold.
- Except to the extent of the above, no refund or part thereof is available after a ticket is purchased.
- Possession of a valid ticket authorises admission of the holder to the Village Hall immediately before the performance begins but once the performance has begun the following applies – to avoid disturbing the audience and performers, latecomers may not be allowed access to the auditorium until a suitable point in the performance
- The Pantomime is a child friendly show, and babies and children under 3 are welcome and may share a seat with you.
- Players’ performances may not be suitable for younger audiences and when this is the case, the performance advertisement will indicate this.
- Hethersett Box Office collects limited personal data necessary solely to process payments and distribute tickets. It will be used for no other purpose. This data will be deleted annually no later than 1 month after the final performance.
- All personal information and data is managed in accordance with UK/European General Data Protection Regulation and the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulation. For more information visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
Last updated 10/03/2022